Monday, June 4, 2012

Talent show

Last semester, our school had a talent show. The reason that the school made the talent show happen is because it was Thanksgiving last week. The school think people should celebrate about it, so the school invited lots of student’s parents to school to have a dinner together in the arts room. After everyone finish the dinner, Mr. Butcher asked everyone to goes to the lobby. Because there are going to have some shows that made by the students. It’s just like the Arts night last year. Last year, the students sang the songs, play some cool musical instruments and I danced. For this year, there were still lots of student are going sing and play the instruments, but I was not going to dance. Because my back was still not okay for practice dancing. However, before the show started, Trevor came and asked me to help them, because Perry can’t remember their dance move. I was so irresolute on that time, because I didn’t dance for three months. However, I still promise them I’m going to dance. After one minute, I went up to the stage and danced. I can feel that my body still know how to dance and my skill didn’t become to bad. It made me feel so happy on that time.

No comments: