Monday, June 4, 2012

Battle of the year

 Last years in 2011, some big thing happened happen in the world. There were the biggest dance competition happened in the world. Every country needs to choose the best dance crew in their country and have a “battle” with other countries. My friend’s dance crew is the team of Taiwan, so they went to French to have the competition with 20 or more than 20 countries. Because this is the biggest dance competition, there have some outside meeting match of this competition. There are two kind of outside meeting match. For the first one, Taiwan got the champion of it. For the second, Taiwan got the forth place of it. This was a very nice beginning of the whole competition. At Saturday, the competition started. After 10 hours, the result came up. Taiwan got the third place. Every dancer in Taiwan got crazy when they knew it. Everyone’s facebook states are talking about this and we also can see lots of news about it in Taiwan. I was so happy about this. It makes me want to dance even I know I got heart. I can feel that my soul is burning.

No comments: