Monday, June 4, 2012

story about my back

Last year, my back is getting worse. Me and my dad decided to goes to a bigger hopital to take a X-ray picture to see what happened, so we did. The doctor didn’t say it is very bad, but I can kind of feel that I heart my back very badly. He told me be good and do the recover hard. When I go see my recover doctor and show him my back, he has no comment. He said that I’m a very special patient and my bones displace very badly. He said I’m very soft, I shouldn’t have this kind of problem. The only thing can cause this kind of thing happen on me is got hit by a car. However, he said that I’m soft and strong. Maybe I can recover very fast, so I started to do the new recover last week. Now, my back is like prefect. i can start dancing again.

No comments: